Death is under censorship but to add to drama or a story plot, we need a seperate policy for death. You must follow this policy for death.
- Make sure your death is clean if the character is going to die in a story.
- Cardiac arrest is an illegal way of death. The same goes with having a heart attack, having a seizure, having stroke, and having cancer.
- It is biologically impossible for a penguin to have a seizure or a heart attack.
- Lighting is legal. Keep it clean if you are choosing this option.
- Head trauma is illegal. Pain is legal.
- Explosives are illegal.
- You can have characters die laughing. You must make sure they have lived a full life and are laughing because they are happy.
- Getting squished is legal as long as no description is added.
- Death by drowning or an accident by an automobile are legal. You must minimize the description if the character is drowning to die.
- Getting eaten is legal. Penguins in the real world get eaten.
- Try a coup for overthrowing a monarch or major figure and throw the monarch in a broom closet.
- Banning is acceptable.
- Suicide is illegal.
- Genocide is banned for a cause of death.
- Being blown up must not be intentional. It is acceptable.
- Being poisoned is legal.
- Keep the reappearence positive.
- Resurrection is illegal as it is a religious reference.
- Zombies and ghosts are legal.
- Zombies can not be controlled. This is called "free will".
- The soul is a sacred term and cannot be used.
- Afterlife cannot be used as it a sacred term just like the soul.
- Use common sense and the COC for this subject.
- Horcruxes are not permitted. Memories are permitted.